Wisconsin Hunt?

Hoss

I can't be the only one from Wisconsin on here.

Anyone in SE WI or NE IL looking to pheasant hunt on weekends?

I've got all the necessary stuff, and my friends are too involved with duck hunting this year. I've also got a dog.

I will be moving to the Fox Valley area in a week or two, so I'd also like to meet some hunters up there too.

Let me know.

After Wednesday I'll be living in Winneconne, it will take me some time to get settled, but if you're open to it, I would be able to join you.

with some notice I can join you guys. Im an average shot and have a couple so-so Goldens! Waiting for the invite!:D

Definitely welcome to join. My number is posted., are you open to weekdays? Seen two heard a third. Pup won't go more than 10 yards away :(

Definitely welcome to join. My number is posted., are you open to weekdays? Seen two heard a third. Pup won't go more than 10 yards away :(

I dont recall what area you live in. Im 8 mi south of Lake Geneva
I hit 2 different areas today. One mid morning and one about 3 pm. Nada, nothing, zippo. Didnt expect to see anything honestly. It was an area that was hit very hard with the snow storm 2 winters ago.

Last edited:
Finally got internet in the Middle Of Nowhere, Winneconne, Wisconsin.

Gunslinger, I was going to call you last weekend, then the fuel pump went out in my truck.

So I got that fixed. Wanted to go tomorrow, then saw fuel leaking out of my truck just this afternoon.

We are all settled in, and I can still drive my car (Suburban is still full of stuff from moving, I also own too many vehicles).

If you'd like to go, let me know. 2626729866, texts work best.

Upland, if Gunslinger knows the area, and you'd like to go hunt next weekend during gun deer opening weekend, I'll go. My pickup will be fixed by next weekend and I have no plans as I am not deer hunting this weekend.

wish I had seen this.
Been pretty tough so far for me chasing wild birds.
Cleaning up on released so its keeping the dogs going.

Subscribed.

Looking to hit the fields hard after Christmas. Let me know when you want to go.

I am open every single weekend in December.

The last weekend of December might be tough for me, my birthday is three days after Christmas, then three days before New Years, but truth be told, I would rather be somewhere in a field than pretty much anything else, and I couldn't think of a better birthday than to be out hunting with my dog. So I'm positive I can make something work.

I hunt all around you, Allenton, Theresa, Jackson, Ashford Campbell sport, Plymouth, cascade.

I also hunt towards the south end at Tichigan.

I'm headed out Friday my self good luck to all

Remtech

Back