Winter in SW Minnesota

cnggack

Bird pics next week I hope I made the 1/4 mile walk through 2 foot deep snow and only saw a few tracks in the evergreens.Hear are a few deer pics from the last two weeks

Beveryswest01-02-20109.jpg

Beverlyseast01-09-20101.jpg

Beverlyseast01-09-201014.jpg

Beverlyseast01-09-201051.jpg

Beverlyseast01-09-20109.jpg

Chuck, thanks for sharing the photos once again! Nice to know you are holding game on the property all year.

Husker, if you look at 3rd photo down and cut it off at just above the eye looks very similar to your cougar photo. Just a thought.

You are making me homesick again, Thank you for sharing those very nice photo's......Bob

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the phez pics next week.

Rod

Chuck, thanks for sharing the photos once again! Nice to know you are holding game on the property all year.

Husker, if you look at 3rd photo down and cut it off at just above the eye looks very similar to your cougar photo. Just a thought.

I noticed that right away too, I think he or she was your cat. great photos. Glad to see it was most likley not a cat and the other game is doing well.:thumbsup: Now you just got to blast that other critter.

Last edited:
Nice pics and wow what a load of deer. I hope the pheasant pics show some good numbers. I went out to run the dog today and only saw 2 sets of tracks where normally I can find a dozen plus birds.

Thanks again for sharing and getting us through to the next season.

Back