Winchester Super X High Brass 20 Gauge

westksbowhunter

Anyone shoot these shells? Found a store that has about a case and a half. Little slower than I generally use.

Attachments

• HB1.png
    HB1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Yes, I've used them, as well as the 1 oz. 20 gauge Remington Express (green& yellow box) in #5 and #6. They work fine on pheasants and the cases reload ok too.

They will do nicely if sent to the proper address . Have killed a lot of pheasants and ducks with 3/4 oz shells before we became Magnum obsessed . Of course that was with lead shot. .

They’re fine for pheasants. I used to use that exact load in my 20. Still would but I use a 12 now.

I am going to pick up 2 boxes tomorrow due to the fact I am afraid I won't be able to purchase any this fall. I know some of the stores here say they have had shells on order for 1.5 years. Not exactly what I want but it may be all that I can get. The sporting good store limits you to only 2 boxes per visit.

I passed on the same today at the store (Fleet Farm) in 4 shot, I have plenty of pheasant loads for both 12 and 20 to last at least two years, What I'm short on is the 20 gauge trap loads. Down to two boxes in 20 gauge, grand kids are screaming to go to the course again. Have to find another 100 rounds before we can go out.

I passed on the same today at the store (Fleet Farm) in 4 shot, I have plenty of pheasant loads for both 12 and 20 to last at least two years, What I'm short on is the 20 gauge trap loads. Down to two boxes in 20 gauge, grand kids are screaming to go to the course again. Have to find another 100 rounds before we can go out.
I am down to 4 boxes of 20's for pheasants. I have a case of Kent Ultimate Fast Lead #6 in 12 gauge but I don't really want to carry the 12.

Back