Wild Illinois Pheasant Photos From Today

I checked up on a few sites today to see how the birds are doing. One spot had a dozen hen tracks in the willow-whips, another around a half dozen hen tracks, and the third had both hen and rooster tracks all over the place.

They seem to be in good number. They are getting very hungry though. I actually saw some wild pheasants this evening doing something we rarely see them doing around here--feeding in an open field.

I took a few pics. My camera lens couldn't zoom in on them all to good.

Wild Illinois pheasants feeding in an open field

Last edited:
Thanks Bob:). One of these days I'm going to upgrade to a larger lens. I think that will cut down on the blurry photos.:confused:

Nick

I checked up on a few sites today to see how the birds are doing. One spot had a dozen hen tracks in the willow-whips, another around a half dozen hen tracks, and the third had both hen and rooster tracks all over the place.

They seem to be in good number. They are getting very hungry though. I actually saw some wild pheasants this evening doing something we rarely see them doing around here--feeding in an open field.

I took a few pics. My camera lens couldn't zoom in on them all to good.

Wild Illinois pheasants feeding in an open field

Nick, great photo's!!! Awesome!!! Staring at it for 5 minutes at a time!!lol:coolpics:

Back