Whos going to the SUPERBOWL!

GREEN BAY, GOING TO WIN. the whole thing. my guess. LOL Shure wont be the chief's. HOPe it's not the cowgirls. might be the cardinals. lol might be the titans, the ravens, or....................... does it matter, lets watch and see. just kidding. who is going to shoot the most ROOSTERS THIS YEAR. ANSWER me I hope. :cheers:

the bengals bob did you fall and hit your head thats like saying detroit has a chance LOL just kidding i dont care who makes it or wins it they are all over paid

The winner of the AFC and the winner NFC. We will just to wait to see which 2 teams those are.....Bob

GREEN BAY, GOING TO WIN. the whole thing. my guess. LOL Shure wont be the chief's. HOPe it's not the cowgirls. might be the cardinals. lol might be the titans, the ravens, or....................... does it matter, lets watch and see. just kidding. who is going to shoot the most ROOSTERS THIS YEAR. ANSWER me I hope. :cheers:

No way you'll shoot more rooster then me:) With my mastery of firearms a dog with a super nose and a big brother that can't hit s%#@:D I'll blow all you guys away. I'm sure we"ll all have fun trying HAPPY HUNTING MEN and be safe:)

hey coot. glad to have you back. see your back to your old form picking on me. i have 2 tickets to the viking packer game in greenbay!!! hope you can make it there with me. by the way i used your credit card :D i still have your #

Isn't going to be the Vikes unless they can pick up a couple wide outs. Right now the receiving corp sucks, except for Shiancoe. However, as Favre has more time to play with the guys they have I expect things will improve, but not sure they will improve enough.

No way you'll shoot more rooster then me:) With my mastery of firearms a dog with a super nose and a big brother that can't hit s%#@:D I'll blow all you guys away. I'm sure we"ll all have fun trying HAPPY HUNTING MEN and be safe:)

shot trap with the coot today. he does have a great dog. he retrives all the clay birds that the coot misses. poor dog was worn out. the only break jake had was when i was shooting:D all kidding aside the coot did ok but his dog really does return unbroken birds to us. we all shot ok even my youngest was shooting doubles. we did ok until we simulated a duck blind by sitting in a couple old tractor tires and shooting crossing shots with the wind. teal should be safe next weekend.

palmer and cincinnati have a lot of tools this year.. Lets see how they handle new england today.:cheers:

Looked bad for the good guys today, but its early, indy lost too...
bobby g:rolleyes:

the bengals bob did you fall and hit your head thats like saying detroit has a chance LOL just kidding i dont care who makes it or wins it they are all over paid

Its my home team, have to be in the box for them!!!:thumbsup:
bobby g

Back