Whos going to a PF Banquet this year?

Tbear

UPH Master
So who all plans to go to a PF Banquet this year? I have 3 on my list 1 down and 2 to go. I already went to carver courny, Scott county is Feb 23rd and the Banquet I co chair for Rice County is March 10th. If you have never been to a banquet its a good time and a great way to meet people that share your pasion. Come to the Rice county banquet and meet a few of the people on this forum plus maybe you can win a gun! http://ricecounty.pheasantsforever.org/ Hope to see you all there. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

I will be going to the Scott County banquet. It will be my first one and I am really excited about it. Let me know if anyone else is planning on going to it. It would be nice to meet a few of you folks in person!

I did, I got mine the first day you could haha.. I am pretty excited for the event...I am even dragging the lady with me so she can hopefully understand why I am crazy about this stuff

u should come to the rice co and bring her we a ladys table with lots of nice prizes for the girls and a chance at 18 other guns for u:10sign:

u should come to the rice co and bring her we a ladys table with lots of nice prizes for the girls and a chance at 18 other guns for u:10sign:

x2 if you can make it to them both I would sugjest it. There are some deep pockets at scott county that are hard to compete with. Dont get me wrong its a great banquet but for us average guys rice county is more bang for your buck.

Thanks for the suggestion.. I dont have deep pockets so it looks like chances of winning a raffle are a bit higher at the rice county banquet. When is the rice county one?

Thanks for the suggestion.. I dont have deep pockets so it looks like chances of winning a raffle are a bit higher at the rice county banquet. When is the rice county one?

March 10th there is a link to the website with all the info on the 1st post.

I just took a look at it.. It looks really nice. I saw the special where for 125 bucks you get a 2 tickets/dinner and a membership to the Caribou Gun Club..that seems like a really good deal. I might have to jump on that! Does anyone know what guns they are going to have for the raffles at the Scott County banquet?

I just took a look at it.. It looks really nice. I saw the special where for 125 bucks you get a 2 tickets/dinner and a membership to the Caribou Gun Club..that seems like a really good deal. I might have to jump on that! Does anyone know what guns they are going to have for the raffles at the Scott County banquet?

Im not sure what guns they are going to have. Or what games.

Just realized my buddy is getting married on the 10th so I wont be able to make the rice county banquet. Hopefully all the rich folks will stay home from the Scott county one this year..haha just kidding.

Back