White Bass Ruined Crappie Fest 2022

Looks like fun. I am pretty sure my days of being able to pump those petals for hours is in my rear view mirror.! This weekend I mowed, applied my crabgrass preventer and my neighbor's as he is currently deployed, planted my potatoes and 200 onions sets and trenched in a new underground fence. Then Sunday I shot some 223 test loads and finished the fence, the hardest part was crossing the 30ish feet of concrete driveway. Got it in with no spices, now to train the dog to it. I felt like I got run over by a truck last night and this morning...my best days are behind me it seems.

Looks like fun. I am pretty sure my days of being able to pump those petals for hours is in my rear view mirror.! This weekend I mowed, applied my crabgrass preventer and my neighbor's as he is currently deployed, planted my potatoes and 200 onions sets and trenched in a new underground fence. Then Sunday I shot some 223 test loads and finished the fence, the hardest part was crossing the 30ish feet of concrete driveway. Got it in with no spices, now to train the dog to it. I felt like I got run over by a truck last night and this morning...my best days are behind me it seems.
I have the topwater pdl. They are very easy to pedal. I have more trouble getting it back in the truck than fishing out of it.

Good stuff! Just got to find them-once you do, it'll be worth it!
I've been on a roll for a solid month and a half now. I've always used SI to find crappie and mark piles but 2 weeks ago I added a 12" livescope up front. It's definitely makes things happen a little faster. During the off season when I'm not following bird dogs-crappie is my go to game.

I've been on a roll for a solid month and a half now. I've always used SI to find crappie and mark piles but 2 weeks ago I added a 12" livescope up front. It's definitely makes things happen a little faster. During the off season when I'm not following bird dogs-crappie is my go to game.
I have a friend that crappie fishes probably three times a week or more. One year he made 200+ trips to the lake. Dead winter he likes it the best.

It sounds like you have plenty of energy left! Good work!

I see a lot of guys with lives scope these days…and with a spotlock trolling motor it seems like it is becoming a real science

The spot lock is amazing tool. I got mixed feelings about livescope, I kinda wish it never existed to be honest. Fall is an amazing time to get after them ,

Back