Where to buy ammo in Eastern Kansas

Obi_Wan

Going on a trip soon and need to buy some ammo. I just got back from SD and found tons of ammo there at local stores. Should have bought more there. Where do I go in Eastern Kansas? I will be passing through from NW Arkansas. Never been up there before. Please tell me there is somewhere other than Bass Pro/Cabelas. Thanks.

Rogers in Liberty, MO or Scheels in Overland Park, KS if you are passing thru KC. There's a Scheels in Wichita, too, I think.

All the Walmarts I’ve been to in the SWMO area had a decent enough selection of ammo to cover a guy from quail to pheasants to ducks to geese.

Academy too.

Going on a trip soon and need to buy some ammo. I just got back from SD and found tons of ammo there at local stores. Should have bought more there. Where do I go in Eastern Kansas? I will be passing through from NW Arkansas. Never been up there before. Please tell me there is somewhere other than Bass Pro/Cabelas. Thanks.
Where are you coming from to pass through NW Arkansas? I live here. Bass Pro and Walmart here has good ammo selections right now.

Where are you coming from to pass through NW Arkansas? I live here. Bass Pro and Walmart here has good ammo selections right now.
I live in NW Arkansas. I was at Wal-Mart today. Nothing larger than #6 shot in 12 and 20. Haven't been to Bass Pro, but their prices are high compared to other places I've been.

Back