Whats the worst pet job?

Man the stories grandma tells man she's seen alot of change in the world. That generation is just tough. Granny don't take no sh** of no one:D

What kinda of words does that parrot say? It makes me laugh just thinking about it:)

Sinbad (appropriate name, huh?) says over 175 words & phrases. Imitates the microwave "beep" so well that I've gotten-up and checked it. Whistles-up the dog when I open the door, "meows" better than a cat, scolds the other parrot ("Bird! Quiet, you sob"). Says "Hello" when the phone rings (also greets me with a "Hello" when I enter the house or open his tray door to feed him), says "Cookie?" when I forget his Graham cracker & he's a "dunker." Give him something hard and he dunks it in his water dish (and KNOWS that he can't leave a cracker in there for more than a second). Called one of my Daughter's friends a wh*re one time; she complained & I quietly replied that " 'Bad must be an astute judge of character, huh?" Imitates Rain Man ("Yeah, exactly"), has a darn good Elk bugle & grunt (pays to practice around a bird), and his favorite phrase is "Damn it." Uses "sh*t" to good effect, also. I'd give him away, but he's too darn entertaining. He also chases the Jack Russell all over the house and sings parts of childrens' songs. Wolf-whistles at women with reckless abandon, says the names of both Kids, calls the dog, gives kisses, and likes Coke, beer, and the occasional drop of smooth bourbon. Chicken bones are his favorite treat . . . breaks the bones open & then licks out the marrow, the little feathered cannibal. I could go on & on & on. Sinbad is just plain good company and is immensely entertaining. He's standing on the desk in front of me right now as I type. He goes into his cage on command ("Go home!") and lets me know when I forget to cover the cages at sundown.

Sinbad.jpg

Glad to be of service. Now, give me a #$<> ing cookie, you *^:mad:&*!

After me, Sinbad is the "Alpha" for sure . . . he roams the house like he owns it. That likely will change when I get my Braque du Bourbonnais pup in May, but 'Bad has been the king since my last bird dog departed suddenly a couple years ago.

He has . . .

Back