Whats the deal with Impala Plus?

Labradinger

I finally got my hands on one, the green barreled elite. That green barrel is hideous, but it fits well. Does anyone know what the deal is with these guns? Their website has a ton of models, but there are hardly any in stock anywhere.

Ive read your review, thats the one i want. Only one I can find in stock anywhere will be 630 shipped and thats with a free transfer through an ffl. I just cant believe every website i check, they are out of stock.

The new importer (which is Istanbul Silah itself as I understand it) just isn't bringing in the Emerald. I agree with you on the green. Haven't seen one in person but it doesn't look appealing to me in the pictures I've seen.

The Emerald is much more desireable IMO. As I mentioned in the Return thread, the gunsmith said they have designed a new bolt and link which probably would prevent my problem from happening.

Here's my gift to you; it goes into the cart and does not say out of stock. The price is VERY right as well. I'm telling you so that I don't buy another one :ROFLMAO:

Unless Chestle can offer some insight, this website appears to be a scam. Ive never only been able to Zelle or use Bitcoin to buy a gun. There was also not a place to select an ffl. I googled this site and found several scam warnings. Ive came across several questionable sites while looking for this Impala Plus. Seems these oddeties are not sold in many well known stores but several weird places do

Ah..I didn’t dig that deep. It did sound like too good of a deal. Probably is a scam. I wouldn’t buy from a Zelle/Bitcoin only dealer.

You might try Zander’s. The gunsmith said he was sending mine back to them. You could find out if he put the new bolt and link in it. It’s used so maybe a good price. 😉 Ask for Heidi, she should know all about that gun. We sure swapped enough email about it.

Back