What is killing my pheasants?

I figured as much.

Maybe the cat's name is Toonces (the driving cat from Saturday Night Live a while ago).

Nothing good about house cats on the loose.:(

I had a cat getting into my pigeon coop during the day and helping himself. He end up getting in the way while I was target shooting and died.

Nothing good about house cats allowed to run free outside.

All this info from this thread helped me help a lady with her birds. Same thing was happening to her. I buy quail from Craigslist from time to time. I searched quail Sunday night and her add was the first to pop up. It was titled "Please help me" I clicked on and read it, same senerio, headless birds. I called her, introduced myself, and told her it was an owl. She asked what she should do. I told her to cover the top with a tarp ect. Called her today to see how it went last night, she said first night in 20-30 days with no loss. She never even thought Owl. I told her that 5 days ago I wouldn't have been any help, and it was a coinsidence that I searched Sunday night because we had 30 delivered on Friday. She, and I, both thank all on this thread, thanks again, Rod. (From FairOaks)

Back