What I miss from young dogs

Crossing shot

Hunting with two nine year olds this year. Most nights they stay in the house. When I put my hunting clothes on, they notice and come watch.

I miss the excitement of a young dog in the morning. When I open my eyes in the morning, I need a dog jumping all over me. LET'S GO HUNTING!!!

Next year.

Hunting with two nine year olds this year. Most nights they stay in the house. When I put my hunting clothes on, they notice and come watch.

I miss the excitement of a young dog in the morning. When I open my eyes in the morning, I need a dog jumping all over me. LET'S GO HUNTING!!!

Next year.

That's funny I know what ya mean I have a 10 & 4.5 year old I think having a younger dog around helps keep the older 1s young my 10 year old don't wanna slow up but she a olde bulldogge so not as fast as my hunting dog but she acts half her age compared to other 10 year old dogs I've seen...

I'm about due to get a new puppy keep some fresh young blood in the house will add some excitement I'm sure...

I wanna get my bulldogge out for another hunt she helped me bag pheasant grouse & prairie chickens mite not get to many more hunts outta the old gal did .manage to bag a ruffed grouse with her along this sept was cool hunt...

Lab that happens to point naturally (not trained to stand). Second one for me (pointing lab) he has the most natural wild bird sense I have seen in young lab (using caution on wild birds). I have a bright future with this guy from all I am seeing now at this age!

Back