What do you do with your Muley Buck?

mnmthunting

Banned
Fresh out of the smoker.
Jerky, hot sticks and summer sausage. 100% Muley Buck.:)

P1010010-8.jpg

That looks great.:thumbsup: The first thing we do with any buck harvested is to eat fresh fried heart and liver sandwiches, a family tradition passed to us from our wonderful grandfather. It is a nod to our grandpa for giving us our values and a nod to the buck assuring his life was not taken to waste. Plus after you eat the heart and liver the rest of the meat tastes like prime beef in comparrison.:D

That looks great.:thumbsup: The first thing we do with any buck harvested is to eat fresh fried heart and liver sandwiches, a family tradition passed to us from our wonderful grandfather. It is a nod to our grandpa for giving us our values and a nod to the buck assuring his life was not taken to waste. Plus after you eat the heart and liver the rest of the meat tastes like prime beef in comparrison.:D

LOL Qh, You got that Right... we had that tradition in my family also. I never liked it much. :D

Looks good enough to eat!!!!

You know what I leaned today??????

SHARING!!!:)

I can send you my address just let me know......:thumbsup:

Lazlo

PS Are those Beer cans in the box below???? Now that's what I'm talking about!

Last edited:
Good looking stuff Wayne I get hungry just looking at it. Is all that for the next Mod party on the jet?.........Bob

It's not nice to tease us like that, but boy is my mouth watering. My son-in-law shot his first buck this year and received a smoker for christmas. What a great combination. He was bragging on how good his brine soaked / smoked venison roast tasted, yet he forgot to bring some over. I may have to make the 2hr trip over to his house now that you've gotten me hungry.

Good looking stuff Wayne I get hungry just looking at it. Is all that for the next Mod party on the jet?.........Bob

Bob, How many can we fit on the balloon?

Jmac, I can tell you for sure, Don't need to add anything the Muley Buck!:)

Ummmm, I mean any other meat, for SURE some seasoning.

Bob, How many can we fit on the balloon?

Jmac, I can tell you for sure, Don't need to add anything the Muley Buck!:)

Ummmm, I mean any other meat, for SURE some seasoning.
ok, You have muley bucks with some fat on them? That's good, I left out that part. I add pork and beef If the Deer has little or no fat. Just makes it more tender. Muleys I like a big fat doe. I can't eat the horns. To tough But cant pass up the Big ones.:D:cheers:

There are 9 Moderators and Admins. Think you have enough for all of us. I can always get a bigger Balloon Basket........Bob

Back