West River Deer License

Labman

Does anyone know when the 1st draw is for 2nd season west river deer?

I'd like a heads up, so I can make sure I put $$$$$ in before they draw if needed.

I see nothing on the website of when they hold these draws.

Paper applications were due July 17th. I believe they accept online applications until July 22nd. This was for the first draw. Are you looking for the 2nd draw for leftovers?

Last edited:
No, I applied for a license online on July 17th, as I believe that was the final day to apply. I put in for 1st and 2nd choice of course. And a $10 preference point.

I thought they then had a draw in early August, seems like in years past I'd get an email saying they had the draw, and it said successful or unsuccessful.

The second draw for remaining licenses is on Aug. 19th. It is on the paper form or the PDF form on the computer. Then it talks about a third draw. Then on to dealing with left over licenses.

Just looked and the draw is complete. Got my tag for Meade county again this year. Hope I can get out and do some spot and stalk this time, like usual. Last year was so cold, -10 to -20, that we hardly left the house.

Is there another draw for choice #2 or not?

Gregory county

i cant find anything helpful on the website explaining this.

If you put down a second choice and there were any left in that category after all the people that put your second choice as their first choice they would have had a draw right away.

Back