Weather in North Dakota 7/15/11

Lazlo

Well I talked to a gal that takes care of my house in Zeeland ND She said I have had standing water in the yard for a week. She said they had a bad storm blow through with 2 Tornadoes North and East of town. Corn and wheat around Zeeland has been blown over in some places but they think the corn will stand back up. The wheat however, they don't know if it will come back up. Really wet she said. Funny I didn't ask her if she seen any pheasants yet. Next time I will. She was going to check on the house for me.

Lazlo

So far the hatch doesn't sound to bad. Some pheasants turning color already and also some chicks that look like they just started flying is the report I have so far. Well only time will tell. A bad day of hunting is better than what? Too many things to mention here.

Lazlo

So far the hatch doesn't sound to bad. Some pheasants turning color already and also some chicks that look like they just started flying is the report I have so far. Well only time will tell. A bad day of hunting is better than what? Too many things to mention here.

Lazlo

sounds a lot better than SW Kansas....i monitor temps down there, some places from 100-113 for the past 30 days, with an inch or less of moisture in the last 9 months!

Back