Wanting to plan 2007 trip to hunt Idaho

burls

I am Wanting to plan 2007 trip to hunt Idaho to hunt pheasants, huns, chukars. I used to live in Twins Falls about10 years ago and hunting was pretty good....I am looking for some inside scoop on were to go now. I am really interested in hunting chukars at some point. Any advice??? I know pheasant pop's are down...but somone must have an inside scoop on where to find some birds.

Burls, my buddy Randy lives in Idaho Falls during the winter, as he owns KH Charters in Craig Alaska and spends the summers there. Webguy and I built and maintain his site too. Contact Randy and he might be able to give you some ideas-tell him Tony sent you his way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idaho pheasant hunt

You may also want to try this place. I have hunted there numerous times, the facility is stellar, the birds are GREAT, and you can hunt wild chukar to your heart's content.

Make sure to bring you fly rod also, because if the phesants and chukars don't run you out of gas, you can always float tube around the pond and catch 20 inch rainbows.

The contact name is Steve Spengler-tell him Roze sent you.

HIGHLY recommended.

Idaho pheasant farm hunts

Kinda new to this..Im looking for a place that offers bird farm type hunting
and also a place to hunt rok chuks in twin falls to boise area.
Any ideas will be appreciated

Burls, my buddy Randy lives in Idaho Falls during the winter, as he owns KH Charters in Craig Alaska and spends the summers there. Webguy and I built and maintain his site too. Contact Randy and he might be able to give you some ideas-tell him Tony sent you his way.

Very nice website. It is getting my juices flowing. I have been to Prince of Wales Island twice, and plan to go again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back