Wanted: Group for U-GUIDE Hunt 2013

Hunter1971

As recommended by Chris of U-GUIDE I would like to see if any other lone hunters out there would like to commit to a South Dakota Pheasant Hunt with U-Guide next year?

I am pretty much a lone hunter with my soon to be 2 year old English Setter, Andy. Andy has been through his formal training and is on his way to be a very good bird dog. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body and gets along with all dogs. I'm a bird hunter that is originally from Montana, and I've been hunting my entire life. I believe that I'm easy to get along with and I just enjoy every aspect of bird hunting and at the days end enjoying a good meal and a drink to help prepare for the following day of chasing birds. :cheers:

I don't have the group size required to book a hunt with U-GUIDE next year, so I am hoping that others in my same boat may be interested in joining forces? I am open to any one of the properties and dates that U-Guide has available for 2013. I live in Colorado, but I am willing to meet anybody from anywhere in South Dakota to chase some birds. We can either hunt independently from each other with our own dogs, or make it a team effort. I'm perfectly fine either way.

Please respond to this post or send me a private message if you are interested or have any questions for me.

Thanks ahead of time! Happy hunting!!

Thanks for all the replies via email. I have joined a group that will be hunting the Wolf Creek property.

Good luck to everyone!!

Back