WalMart Shot Shell Prices

BritChaser

I just went to WalMart and bought eight boxes of 12 ga. shells at $5.97 per box, the regular, not sale, price. Isn't that a pretty good price by the box?

We just picked up 8 cases of winchester super x on sale for 4.99 per box. Regular price is 7.99 (so they say). Best deal we could find this year.

What shot size?

I just went to WalMart and bought eight boxes of 12 ga. shells at $5.97 per box, the regular, not sale, price. Isn't that a pretty good price by the box?

BritChaser,

THat's about the best price, that I can find hear in phx. Just under $6.00 a box. some places offer a rebate of $1.00 per box, mail in. no one I have found yet has a better price per case, meaning you will pay, just under $6.00 a box buying a case.

qh,

wow, 8 cases, you must be planning to do alot of blasting. :D

BritChaser,

THat's about the best price, that I can find hear in phx. Just under $6.00 a box. some places offer a rebate of $1.00 per box, mail in. no one I have found yet has a better price per case, meaning you will pay, just under $6.00 a box buying a case.

qh,

wow, 8 cases, you must be planning to do alot of blasting. :D

Boxes (25 shells ea.), not cases. I'm a lightweight.

No these were at sports authority. Me and my brother now both shoot 20ga so we bought 6 cases and 2 cases of 12ga for my dad. We dove hunt almost everyday after work and quail hunt whenever we can, so these might last us all season.

britchaser,

Me to ill buy a case if i think its a good buy. yes 25, per box. they close the red mountain trap and skeet gun club, which i was a member of , could get great prices, on ammo through them, by the case. about $4.00/box of 25. :mad: Local indians owned the land, they mined the lead, out of the place, made a ton of cash, and promptly pulled the plug. Meaning they locked the gate. the gun club was leased, the club had to sue to get equipment, back, not settled in court. club had just brought high end throwers, for trap, wobbler, sporting, 7 station, and skeet. :eek: Made me mad b/c I had just payed for another year, the week before they locked the place up.:(

Last edited:
Back