Vizslas

Cmac22

Just went and bought a Vizsla puppy, anybody else have one of these dogs? Haven't heard anything but good things about them. If anyone has one and wants to share some information about them, do so! Btw, named it Berkley.

I've got a wire haired vizsla, breeder is in Assaria, KS. he is 7 now and is a pretty salty little dog, lots of experience with running roosters, he takes off after he knows they won't hold for a point and hunts back to me and often pins his bird, you can't train that, enjoy your pup and let him learn on his own.

Cmac,

We hunt with a guy from KS who has two vizslas...they are awesome dogs. they go hard all day..they will point when birds will hold...often hens. They have superb noses and often find downed birds that we certainly would not come up with on our own. I have a lab and he is an OK dog...just doesn't get enough days in SD or he would be better. I have nothing negative to say about the vizslas.
good luck with your pup!

smart dogs and I like the size. Just saw a 6month 2 day old Vizsla get his junior hunt title. They think it is the youngest dog ever to recieve the title.

I run Vizslas, live in Ks, field trial em, hunt with em, and foster them for rescue.

I have four redheads in the house now. (two foster, two are mine)

PM me if you have any questions and I'll try to help out as best I can.

Where did you get the pup?

Back