Vikes win!

Miforester

Viking snap their losing streak finally, hope this is the turn around in the season they needed to get back on track!

Of course a 100 yd interception returned for a TD and a 104 yd kickoff return for a TD didn't hurt. :D Glad to see the defense really get after it towards the end of the game and the O line didn't look bad today. I sure hope that Bridgewater is able to come back next year. Bradford is not the long-term solution. And we need an explosive running back like AP.

I think that O line and injury list is going to be too much to overcome. I don't see them making 10 and 6. maybe 8 and 8, no playoff. Too bad, that was a hell of a roster to start. But gotta stay healthy. There is only so much depth. And they have used up all of it in many slots.

Yes, having the special teams and defense score helps. I agree the O line has struggled and injuries haven't helped. 1 t will be nice to yet Teddy and hopefully AP next year as I agree Bradford is just a short term fix. Wonder if management would consider looking at Romo if Teddy's recovery doesn't you as planned.

Of course a 100 yd interception returned for a TD and a 104 yd kickoff return for a TD didn't hurt. :D Glad to see the defense really get after it towards the end of the game and the O line didn't look bad today. I sure hope that Bridgewater is able to come back next year. Bradford is not the long-term solution. And we need an explosive running back like AP.

yup both plays should have had flags for the viks. Very bad refing.:mad:

I watched both of those plays and thought it was great play not bad refs. There were plenty of bad calls for both sides in that game. But those plays were clean from what I saw. Cappy laid off just right, and the runner tried to run through him not the other way around. Recievers are trying to use that new rule and just run in to guys to get the call. It was a great no call and play. They got their ass kicked is all. It is becoming the national whoosy league with all the dumb penalties. And I also don't see Teddy back. If he is he will compete for the job with Sam. Sam is the best chance to win, he is a better QB by far. He has some time he picks you apart all day. But if you only have .5 seconds to pass, your going to look bad. I don't care who you are. He won those games when he had protection. They lost when the line let them plant him in the turf all day. They need an O line. The rest is there.

Last edited:
Back