Veteran/Military Hunts in Eastern/Central PA

ndhgm

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Military or Veteran hunts taking place in PA. I used to do one on border of IA every year which was a great way to meet other hunters and thought I would ask around. Thanks.

You're in luck!

I'm the president of the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of Pheasants Forever and we hold a veterans hunt each fall. This year our hunt will be on November 14 in the morning and will end around 1:00. The hunt will take place at Mason Dixon Hunting Farm in Glen Rock, PA (York county). We currently have 3 openings for the day. If you would like more info, pm me your email address and I can get that to you.

You're in luck!

I'm the president of the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of Pheasants Forever and we hold a veterans hunt each fall. This year our hunt will be on November 14 in the morning and will end around 1:00. The hunt will take place at Mason Dixon Hunting Farm in Glen Rock, PA (York county). We currently have 3 openings for the day. If you would like more info, pm me your email address and I can get that to you.

Thanks, sending you a note now.

Back