USMC Danner boots

airmedic1

Not sure if anyone is interested but there are some American made USMC Danner boots available and at a great price Here.
There are both insulated and non-insulated versions available albeit in limited sizes now. I bought a pair and hunted in them almost everyday last year as I rotated between them and my Grouse boots. I liked them so much I bought a second pair.

Low price, what is a normal price on these? Have you ever ordered from that website? If those are normally a $200 boot...be careful.

I don’t know what a “normal” price would be for that boot, but a USA made Danner boot like the Grouse is $380. Their Chinese boots are cheaper but the ones made in the USA are significantly higher. These boots are made in the USA. I have ordered from that website a bunch of times and haven’t been disappointed. If you don’t believe me, Google them!

It just seems like the classic "scam site", when they are selling good, well known stuff, at ridiculously low prices. I am good on boots at the moment..until I am not.
Edit: looked at the sizes available, that is the catch

they're nice and excellent quality. i recommend the model with the toe cap for less drag in cover.

Back