Upper Peninsula of Michigan Property for Sale

RedNose

I own 23+ acres in the UP of Michigan near Gwinn, MI. 6.6 acres is on Little Shag Lake (137 ft of lake front) a with the other 17.5 separated by a county road. It comes with a 2 bedroom, one bath cabin, running water, inside bath with shower, large living room, small kitchen area, one windowed in porch/dining area, with a large outside porch 1/2 of which is screened in, there is a Finnish wood fired sauna down at the lake level. Nice blond beach sand area. Lake is large enough for float plane, you can water ski, fish for big mouth and small mouth bass, blue gill, rainbow, & Splake.
Archery hunting for white tailed deer in the area is excellent. You can hunt your own property or the public lands surrounding the area also. Actually having the possibility of both is excellent since you can establish permanent blinds for yourself on your own property and temporary blinds on the public lands.
Ruffled grouse and wood cock are in the area also.
The local rivers offer opportunity for Eastern brook trout and rainbow as well as German brown. The local lakes offer the same species as I've listed previously along with walleye, northern pike, musky, yellow perch, crappie.
I have better pictures than this link and will post as soon as possible.
thank you for looking. Reasonable offers welcomed.
Here is the real estate MLS #1060916
Go to http://www.elderagency.com/real_estate.php and plug in the MLS listing number to view the property and description. Thank you
Well I tried to add photos but failed so if anyone wants to see pics please send me a PM. I can send them via an attachment to your designated email.

Last edited:
Back