Uguide, West River -2nd week

chrisretlaw

I and a solid group of 4 plus 2-3 youth have been hunting this camp for 6 years, it is great and just continues to improve! We are looking for up to 4 individuals that would want to be solid core members to join us. We usually have a couple of shorthairs, could really use a couple of good labs. Beer stays cold until guns put away, I do most of the cooking so we eat good!

I may be interested, can you get me some details of how you guys work it and where you come from? Do you stay extra and hunt the remaining 2 days of your Licence? NEVER have hunted one of these deals so not really sure what you guys do or are looking for???

Thanks

I should just mention these guys have been with me since the beginning of UGUIDE and the place they are hunting at is one of the best camps in the system. This camp had a 100% repeat rate last year and were booked a full year in advance.

I and a solid group of 4 plus 2-3 youth have been hunting this camp for 6 years, it is great and just continues to improve! We are looking for up to 4 individuals that would want to be solid core members to join us. We usually have a couple of shorthairs, could really use a couple of good labs. Beer stays cold until guns put away, I do most of the cooking so we eat good!

Are you still looking for hunters? I don't have a lab, but I do have an almost 2 year old English Setter that has gone through his formal training.

Hey send me a PM I have hunted South Dakota for ten years straight I'm from Ohio and have 2 seasoned Labs. Also have a couple buddies from Michigan that train Labs and have some very good ones that may want to come also.

Back