Tucker

cowdog

My best friend and hunting partner was hit by a car and killed Friday, Those of you that had the privilege to hunt behind him know what a true blessing he was. My heart is completely shattered . God bless and hug your dog for me

I have got to the point where I try not to read these threads but my dog is called Tucker too so... My sincere condolences, I can't imagine dealing with that. So sorry.

My condolences, hug given, prayer sent . . .

I did not have the pleasure of hunting behind Tucker, although we tried hooking up this last season. Hen Hen said he was a great working dog and enjoyed it alot. There isn't much we can say to help ease the pain but be comforted that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Horrible and sad news Cowdog. You would always talk about him and even the guy's you hunted with talked about him. Your friend and hunting partner will be dearly missed my many. Hang in there buddy! RIP Tucker

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. That is absolutely terrible. God bless,

Greg

sorry

sorry to know about tucker he was very good lets get a drink for paint that we lost tucker your friend daniel :cheers:

After losing my Abbey through the ice last December I know how you feel. Prayers sent and thinking about you. Take care

Bill,

I posted my condolences earlier this Spring when I first read your post about Tucker, but I just noticed and for whatever reason it got erased somehow. I hope you did received it before it got erased?

Anyway, I'm truly sorry for your loss. He was a great dog to be around and he was one hell of a friend to you. He will be missed by all that have been around him, including myself, my wife, and our daughter Mikayla.

Every time a rooster flushes wild within range that will be Tucker giving you an assist, :thumbsup: and every time a glove of yours turns up missing that will be Tucker playing games with you!! :D

Here's to Tucker!! :cheers:

I hope your doing well and enjoying Yuma!

Back