Trust your dog

birddude

For the last couple days, all three dogs have been obsessed with a half drum of scrap steel out back in a lean to. I told them to cut the crap as I am not emptying out all that steel just so they can smell a mouse nest. Then, on a 93-degree afternoon I see two dogs digging the gravel from around it and my oldest dog pointing down into it. When I walked over, the look on her face said it's wright there dumbass! So, I kicked it a few times. nothing. Then pulled enough out that I could turn it over. Nothing. Reached in and started pulling more useless scrap out (that I thought I might need some day). All of a sudden, a full grown rat

Dog's don't lie. Once Gus went on point over a little pile of cornstalks. As I walked up I noticed that he was crisply moving his head a few degrees left, then back to center, then a few degrees right, then back to center, etc. I realized what he was doing and announced to the two other hunters, "Several birds." Then three cocks flushed together from the stalks.

Back