Trouble posting pics

I have had issues with photobucket so no I am trying Flickr. I am having trouble posting pics from my Flickr account. Any advice? I also tried to upload them from my computer. That didn't work either.

I have tried to post from my computer as well and no luck at least 3 times now.I use to use PB but now they want money and won't let a 3rd party host me pic's, so screw them.

I have tried to post from my computer as well and no luck at least 3 times now.I use to use PB but now they want money and won't let a 3rd party host me pic's, so screw them.

Yes and LOTS of money $39.95 a month---so yes SCREW THEM

Yeah that is unreal SDJIM!! I want to post pic's that show up and not with a link. Anybody have a solution? Stinkbelly, Great shot!!

I tried to upload a picture from my laptop and all I get there is a error on uploading. Is anybody working on trying to fix this problem?

I used to be able to do it with nikon image space...I think. I think it was only available if you registered a nikon product.?

Edited, I don't think you can, all I can get is a link.

Last edited:
I was not able to post pics as well. But this is not a pb issue, it seems this site is working on it.

As for a 3rd party to store your pictures and use for posting...google photos always worked well for me

Guys, I'll have this issue fixed soon with my tech team. Thanks for being patient.

Webguy

Thanks Ryan. Don't know what we'd do without the pheasant eye-candy.

Back