Trip #1 to SD starts tomorrow afternoon...

I sit here in my office day dreaming more than working. Mentally I left for SD two days ago, physically I am still in my office in northern Wisconsin.

My "focus" seems to locked on the clock. Not only counting the hours but every second and minute that goes by. I am sure a lot of people can relate to this.....

Tonight will be final packing and going over the checklist to make sure nothing is left behind before pushing off tomorrow afternoon. The dogs are already quivering with anticipation for the upcoming trip. It's funny how after a couple years the dogs know they are going before you even say a word to load up.

The weather outlook looks to be great over the next 5-7 days. Once I get a few days on the ground I will be sure to provide a report of the action. I have seen a mixed bag of reports on the site the last few days. Well either way my family's time will be enjoyed in SD. I would be lying if I said I didn't want the hunting to be fabulous...

Good luck to all!!!

:thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy the trip, every second. I am on the other side. I just got back with my boys. Its almost depressing, working instead of hunting. 6 weeks till I go again. Good luck !

Back