Tri star ex lt?

quail hound

Well, I won this gun in a CWA (Ca waterfowl association) raffle tonight and I will take ownership in 10 days after the Ca waiting period. Anyone shooting one? How is it? I handled and look the gun over, seemed like a decent gun and I won it for $50 so even if it's junk I did ok it think.:thumbsup:

Its a 20 ga btw.

Last edited:
Wow gotta love California----ten day waiting period for a shotgun:eek:---win one at our PF banquet and just walk across the street to the local hardware store and get it cleared then take it hunting in the morning.:D

Pretty nice pick up for $50. Wouldn't mind a review once you get it and have a chance to look it over and try it out. I have been thinking about getting a nice light 20Ga and this one is only supposed to be 5.5#. Would like to hear what you think about it.

I'll give a report and pics when I take ownership but I did handle it when I signed papers and it seems like a decently built gun. The fit and finish was good for it's price and the action was tight and smooth, I'd say it weighs closer to 6lbs just from handling it but it's definitely light.

Back