Trade Montana Hunt

Anyone in nebraska interested in coming up to NE Montana for some old fashioned bird hunting in exchange for some late season blackpowder deer hunting down your way? I have access to some of the best bird hunting in NE Montana private land, no Block Management! Looks like it is going to be a good year this fall, we have pheasant,grouse and huns. I would really enjoy finding someone from Pine Ridge area to trade with but will look at all areas of Nebraska. If your interested let me know. Thanks.

Wish I had land in Nebraska. Spent a lot of time in NE MT when I was a kid (south/southeast of Redstone). Cousin's hubby sold the wheat & cattle operation and the land that his grandparents had homesteaded . . . still haven't forgiven him . . . unfortunately, I had little time to hunt, but I DID see a lot of that country from various John Deere & Massey combines/tractors, as well as a whole lot of it from the hurricane deck of a horse. Those were GREAT years, for sure!

Offer still stands, birds are looking great! Season opens early Oct. , I could do hunts in the middle of the month or later in Nov. or Dec.

Hello, I live between Chadron and Gordon just west of highway 87, going north towards S.D. I have a couple thousand acres of ridge country with mulies and whitetails, along with some good bird hunting, I also have family ranchland available to hunt mostly for Mulies, though whitetails are around if your interested in a blackpowder hunt in December. I hunt quite a bit early in Sept. and Oct. up your way before the Nebraska seasons open. Most of my hunting is on my brother-in-laws place near Saco, MT. If you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out, thanks.

Back