Tools

Another thinking question guys. Whats the one tool you bought that you can't live without? Tough one right:) Mines the cordless impact wrench. Makes my life a lot easier:thumbsup:

Your my favorite tool:thumbsup:. You and Bleu ready to get your butts kicked in football again?

Your my favorite tool:thumbsup:. You and Bleu ready to get your butts kicked in football again?

I am ready Carp!!! You do realize you would of ran away with it last year if you weren't such a Homer. But, I understand!!!:D

Coot, I am gonna have to go with Gorilla Tape!

Coot, I am gonna have to go with Gorilla Tape!

Ah, yes duct tape. Red Green's favorite tool for sure. I have used a fair amount of it. My brother-in-law, the farmer always called it Gleaner weld.(sure I will have to explain that to the non-farm crowd)

I used a good amount of duct tape on a sixteen foot extension to my Milwaukee corded Sawzall. I need to find a picture of that. It was even air cooled.

I have a lot of tools that are very helpful, but the one that gets daily use is my Leatherman.

I have to :eek:agree:eek: with you Coot. My cordless impact driver is probably my current favorite. I use that thing constantly. It's incredible the amount of power that cordless tools have now, and how light the batteries are. When I think back to my youth, dang cordless tools were a joke. My parents had a cordless drill when I was a kid, and using it is the reason I refused to buy any battery power tools until I was in my 30s. :laugh:

Also, I am building a big shed at home right now and I'm really happy I picked up a framing nailer and roofing nailer. Without them I highly doubt I would be done before hunting season!
:cheers:

I have a lot of tools that are very helpful, but the one that gets daily use is my Leatherman.

+1

I carry a Leatherman in my pocket (Micra) or on the belt (Wave or Original) every day. In the field, on the water or just around home. Use them for something every day too.

NB

Ah, yes duct tape. Red Green's favorite tool for sure. I have used a fair amount of it. My brother-in-law, the farmer always called it Gleaner weld.(sure I will have to explain that to the non-farm crowd).

I used alot of Gleaner weld on an old rusted Blazer to keep water out of the interior. Worked well and was fun to joke about.

Just pliers for me.

Never heard it called "Gleaner weld" that is a GOOD one !!! "Gleaner weld" does indeed come in very handy !!! the original multi tool !! LOL

Back