Tony picture

bobeyerite

Hi When I took Tony for his run today. I took along my new Nikon camera. It said I could take action pictures. Seeing as how I want some field shots of Tony. I decided to see if I could do it right.
This picture is him running toward me. Please notice his Eyes and Face. Then put your caption of what he is saying to me.

If you click on the picture that appears in the window it will enlarge and makes it much more readbale.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bobeyerite/TONYrun.jpg

Last edited:
Hi When I took Tony for his run today. I took along my new Nikon camera. It said I could take action pictures. Seeing as how I want some field shots of Tony. I decided to see if I could do it right.
This picture is him running toward me. Please notice his Eyes and Face. Then put your caption of what he is saying to me. QUOTE]

I'd guess he's probably thinking "Exercising again? Where are the birds?"

Nice Picture Bob,
Looks like tony is looking at you and saying how are you supposed to shoot birds with that thing, My owner has totally lost it. :D

That is a good one Mr. Hyde, I love it.---Bob

KansasBrittany. If you will look close at the picture you will see that both sides of that path are lined with trees. There are quail in those trees at times. Off to the right as you're facing Tony is a cemetery. They live over there and come over to the trees to feed. There are weeds and grasses on the other side of the trees to the left. In the summer the Hens bring the chicks there to feed on bugs. In my Avatar Tony is pointing quail in those very weeds and grasses. He is in summer clip coat, I think he looks good that way.

Here is a that picture in full size. If you click on picture it will enlarge.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/bobeyerite/Photoquail11-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bob,

Nice picture of Tony. You mentioned before about him pointing with his tail down and you're right. I wonder what might of happened to cause that? I don't know if I've seen that in a Britt before. You saw the straight up tail on my 4 month old female. Here's a picture on my 5 year old female on point and you will notice her tail is up. And when there's are bird under her nose the tail is usually quivering.

Zeb, Nothing that I know of. I have had him since he was 6 weeks old and that is the way he has always done it. I love your comment about the bird being close and quivering tail. They all have their way of telling us what is happening. That is what they mean when they say, "know how to read your bird dog".---Bob

My caption for the picture. "Taking my picture again you idiot."

Caption: " Why is he running backwards pointing that little box at me? Oh wait, here comes a big tree....WHAMM!.....That was funny. Good thing I can't laugh."

Bob,

Nice picture of Tony. You mentioned before about him pointing with his tail down and you're right. I wonder what might of happened to cause that? I don't know if I've seen that in a Britt before. You saw the straight up tail on my 4 month old female. Here's a picture on my 5 year old female on point and you will notice her tail is up. And when there's are bird under her nose the tail is usually quivering.

Nice picture Zeb did you yell ..."APRIL FOOLS" !!! :p
Looks like your getting that Female dog attitude "what are you thinking ... shoot it " :D

FCS, I'm a hard headed German, born in Minnesota. The last place I worry about is this hard head of mine.---Bob

Back