Time for this TX boy to emerge from hiding!!

segbert

Well the time is near

I will be heading to Hutchinson the morning of November 11th for another opener chasing roosters I will be around the area for about a week if anyone wants to join me in the field, or grab a drink after the hunts.

I will be staying at our family's cabin south of town.

Hopefully my brit will do just as well as he did the last couple years!! We have been guiding quail hunts on a game preserve just outside of Austin, so he should be in fine shape!! Hopefully we will see better weather than last years opener!!

Scott Egbert

Mr. Egbert, I hope your Kansas hunt is terrific. Now, about that drink . . . is that "on the house" as they say, or what? KIDDING! :cheers:

Segbert:

My brother and I will be driving up from Austin that week as well. We'll get there on the 13th and hunt that week. I have some work in Kansas that week and we plan to hunt WIHA and Public that week. No set schedule, just going to go with the breeze. Plan to stay in the southern half of the state. Would love to meet up and share a hunt if you will be around. We're mostly quail hunters who make a pheasant trip once a year. This will be out first trip to Kansas.

Thanks,

Back