Thinking about a new autoloader

djustice

I'm thinking about buying a new autoloader soon and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to handle or shoot the new Benelli Vinci Cordoba? My list right now is Benelli Vinci, Benelli Cordoba, Browning Maxus, and Beretta A400 (probably in that order). I haven't had a chance to put my hands on any of these so this list may change. I'd really like to check out the "Vinci Cordoba" also but cannot find one anywhere. I'm hoping someone here may be able to give me a comparison to one of the others. Thanks.

I picked up a Benelli Ultralite 12 gauge as a backup and like it so much I sold my Beretta semi turkey gun. I will just camo tape the Benelli for turkey season. I have owned Remington and Beretta semi's and now that I have this Benelli can't see me buying anything but a Benelli in a semi.

I'm thinking about buying a new autoloader soon and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to handle or shoot the new Benelli Vinci Cordoba? My list right now is Benelli Vinci, Benelli Cordoba, Browning Maxus, and Beretta A400 (probably in that order). I haven't had a chance to put my hands on any of these so this list may change. I'd really like to check out the "Vinci Cordoba" also but cannot find one anywhere. I'm hoping someone here may be able to give me a comparison to one of the others. Thanks.

You can't go worng with any of the above listed guns. If I where you I'd shoulder them all, and make the one that feels the best, my new gun. I am not a fan of the Vinci, it's not my style. But I do own a Benelli monty super 90. It's my go to gun for field hunting. Fast, light, and simple to clean and maintain. It all boils down to what fits YOU, and feel the best to you.:thumbsup:

I agree with terrym. I have never been much of a semi auto kind of guy, I have always preferred an OU or sxs. But after shooting a friends BUL I bought one and love it.

i bought my son a nova,i know its a pump. i shot it at the trap range, i really like the ergonomics of the plastic ,molded grip and that big fat receiver undef my cheek.point being i see those new cordoba's seem to have the same sort of geometric shape.

i have a montfeltro and the inertia drive is fairly dependable as long as its clean.(clean being relative term,in this case)git one of those.too:)

I definitely plan on going with the best fitting gun, I will try to shoot them all but that always seems to be a difficult task. From what I've read I don't think I can go wrong with any of the listed models.

My brother has a 12 gauge ultra light. I've shot it and really like it. That's why Benelli is at the top of the list. I know the Vinci isn't the sexiest out there but everyone that I've talked to seems to love the functionality and reliability. The "Vinci Cordoba" looks like its built on the same frame as the Vinci, so if I can handle one of those handling a "Vinci Cordoba" may be a mute issue. I just like the sound of the bolt made with tungsten that can handle 7/8 oz loads. Probably not that big of a deal (and probably not worth the extra $) but I would just like to check out all my options before spending this kind of dough.

Thanks for all the opinions and comments. I'd still like to hear if anyone has had any experience with the "Vinci Cordoba".

I have a Beretta A-400 ultralight , put left handed safety in it, works for me very close to same weight as the Benelli light, both very good guns, NICE to carry !!!

I own a benelli cordoba and i handled many auto before i bought this one a few years back when you pull this baby up you are home quick !! The best ive ever seen for getting on your target quick. Now theres only one complaint i dont like the kick of the benellis a gun that i am going to buy next is the beretta explorer and a lot less money i like the gas operated guns no kick!!!

Has anyone bought, or tried the new Browning A5 autoloader? This gun was introduced about a year ago with limited production.

Back