The Little Woman Almost Made me Tear Up...

elijah79

We went into one of the local Sporting Goods stores in town the other day so I could show my Fiance a Remington 870 that I thought would be nice for her. It turns out the barrel was too long for her taste.
We went into another store and decided to make a loop through the gun section and she walked straight up to a pink Mossberg that was on the rack. She hefted it a few times, put it up as if to fire it and then wouldn't put it back on the rack. We didn't have all the money for it right then so a guy I went to school with asked if we wanted to put it on layaway. Without hesitation she said "Yes!!" I almost started to cry.
First she decides she wants a snub-nose .38 which we got, although it had to be purple, then she wants a shotgun. Dang, I better hold onto this woman!!

You're running down a slippery slope. The issue comes when she knows what guns are supposed to be in the safe and which ones shouldn't be there. No sneaking new ones in. I know from experience....

She told me she doesn't care how many guns I buy, just so long as I buy her on for each one I get myself. I feel a nice over-and-under coming on!!

Back