Thanks to the Fellas

Jubilee

Me and my buddy took a couple young fellas out this weekend to put some miles on the boots. Ran into to some guys from the Houston area at the Super 8 hotel Sunday morning. Just wanted to say thanks again, the kids really appreciated your generosity. I don't want to go into any details or give up locations of where we were at...(I know how everyone is about not telling where everyone is or isn't seeing birds) We did better than I expected and saw a lot more birds than I expected to see. That was our first time to that area and we worked a lot of birds, everything was sitting really tight, got to have a really good seat watching one of the kids (15 yrs old) shoot his first Rooster and it was all solo. Even better it was right under my little pointer's nose. I think I might have been more pumped than the kid was. Great weekend. Lots of laughs and some very tired kids/adults and dogs by the end.

If you were hunting in KS you must have found some kind of honey hole. Just send me a PM to let me know where that was at. :p Seriously, sounds like a great outing.

Back