Thanks HHR

BUSTA WOOSTER

Went to Kiowa Creek the other day and did some good dog training. Hen, Hen, Rooster did a great job of helping me train my dog and show me what a well trained dog can do. Appreciate the help HHR and look forward to the next training session!
As added benefit got to shoot my 1st chuckar (can't wait to get those birds on the grill)!

Had a great time & it was awesome having some help (being able to take turns as shooter & trainer) so that each of us could focus fully on the dog - everybody always wants to go hunting, but it's kinda deja vu of 'The Little Red Hen' when it comes to anybody wanting to help out w/the training...
A man can only get so far dog training alone (which is what I have usually been forced to do 90%+ of the time for most of my life)!

Oh, my chukars & huns are already gone and they were yummy!!! :cheers:

Went to Kiowa Creek the other day and did some good dog training. Hen, Hen, Rooster did a great job of helping me train my dog and show me what a well trained dog can do. Appreciate the help HHR and look forward to the next training session!
As added benefit got to shoot my 1st chuckar (can't wait to get those birds on the grill)!

Back