Texas rags

BleuBijou

Snows an blues 500-700 to the first young hunter interested.FREE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just logged in and got your message. Sorry for the delay.

This is a good thing you're doing. If no young guns hit you up, I will take them and promise to take some young guns over the rags and my labs!

You know what, if you have a true young gun hit you up, I'll throw in a dozen of the older style magnum Canada shells as well. I too live in Greeley and can have them available most evenings and weekends. They're nothing special, still in good condition. I have just not used them in years, but hopefully some young hunter can!

How "young" does one need to be?

I Myself am sure I am not young enough... As the thought of setting up that many decoys makes me want to take a nap.

But I know a guy in his late 20's out your way that might want them.

How "young" does one need to be?

I Myself am sure I am not young enough... As the thought of setting up that many decoys makes me want to take a nap.

But I know a guy in his late 20's out your way that might want them.

Would like to give them to someone who will take some young kids hunting. PM . me whomever would like to do this. No guides, just some DIY Dads or Mentors!:cheers:

HC Looks like you own them!!! Take some young ones and your precious pups for some fun!!!!! Call me @ 203- 1218 I am home while healing up. sometimes takes me a while to get to the phone.:cheers:

Heavy C is the proud owner!!!! We will hook up Friday if that works out!!!

Last edited:
Can't thank you enough BB!

....and I am still drooling over your trophy room!:10sign:

Can't thank you enough BB!

....and I am still drooling over your trophy room!:10sign:

Welcome Marty! Hope some younguns get some good fun and use!!! Yes, I have too many mounts. Night at the Museum!!!! But, I have never had a truck payment, so guess I get a pass!!!!!! Good luck and nice meeting you!!:cheers:

Back