Texas Hunter

ss1

Hello fellow hunters. New to this board. glad to have found it. Live in Houston and enjoy hunting and fishing. I usually travel once a year to hunt out of state. Pheasant and duck hunts in both Akansas and Kansas. Going to Iowa this year for pheasant. I've heard the birds in iowa this year are scarce.
Wondering if we should drive the 12 hours up?

Welcome to the forum..:thumbsup:Great group of guys here. Im sure someone will be able to help you out with Iowa. If it was up to me I would just come back to Kansas. With the crops in, snow on the ground and the cold weather you should do pretty good..

I wish I we had a place to hunt in Kansas this year. We would prefer to go back but I can't track down my contact in Pratt. Know of any land owners that would let a group of 4 hunt their property? Gladly pay if the price is reseaonable.

Not really sure I would be to concerned about Private land. Kansas has thousands of acres of public walk in land .Many of theses tracts you can find descent numbers of birds, as long as you put yourself in the right County..Good Luck

Welcome to the Forum!:cheers:

Back