Test?

Hubsker

I spent parts of two hours last night writing a message that said thanks to those that post, talked about the thread giving out info on where to hunt, and about dogs lost (thanks again for the notes), about the new pup and season and about possibly meeting some of you, etc. etc.

All day, I was looking forward to getting some replys and ... nothing.....no thread......dang.....

Tonight, short and sweet; will be in Kansas via Albuquerque Nov 19-23 (Wakeeney and Hays) and Dec 10-13 (no resevations yet), and would like to meet the names if just for lunch. Escopeton, sent you a PM, Buffaloe, I see we have some dates that criss-cross. KansasBrittany - you are my hero.

So here's hoping this shows up (copied it and will check this time).

Last edited:
I am actually trying to work out some days off with the boss when I return from the opener, so I can be off on the 22nd and 23rd. I plan to meet w/ Houston54 to do some hunting at least for the 22nd as I may not be able to get the 23rd off. We'll be a bit more than an hour South of Wakeeney, so meeting up would be pretty easy. Even if we can't line up to hunt, I do think it would be a lot of fun to meet for lunch. A catfish site I belong to has small gatherings like this and they are very fun and even more informative.

Catfish, Hushpuppies and a big ol slice of onion!!!!! YUM YUM:10sign:

Back