Talking for dog

I was duck hunting this weekend and I found myself talking for my dog:eek: Some examples I shot and miss dog looking at me and I say for him why can't you hit #@&^, or when he jumps out of the pickup oh boy I get to go hunting. I think it's funny but is it ok to talk for the dog:) It's raining today so had to think of something to keep me entertained:D

Coot, I talk to my dogs all the time in the field. I know I shouldn't, but I do. The trouble is Tony seems to understand everything I say. Yes, he does talk back and I get my butt chewed by him at times. He is a very vocal dog. Other hunters with me think he's funny the way he does it.......Bob

hey cootie i hear jake wants to move out and live with a real hunter like me.:D at leastn thats what i say when i talk for him:p

One night I had the family here including wives and kids. Tony started getting amorous toward his sister Val. I could see him getting ready and I told him "NO Down". He turned around and got down for I was across the room from him. He then read me the riot act plus every name in the book. He had everybody laughing and making comments of what a spoil sport I was........Bob

my dogs are always telling me they do not agree with my decisions on some things and they usually always have to have to have the last word in anyconversation

Do you mean like this?

d82d5dcb.jpg

"Are we going hunting dad? Can we go hunting? When are we going hunting? Let's go hunting. Why'd you get up, are we going hunting?" That's all he ever talks about, damn one track mind dog.:D

smilingpoint.jpg

Ok folks, Put a caption on this picture. Tony is smiling here and he is pointing a quail that down by the front foot on the ground. Just what is Tony saying?.........Bob

right back at ya Bob-

captions for these
cold-otherhuntersareinthefield013.jpg

"Maybe if I put this hat on he'll think I'm the wife. Then he'll ask "how high" when I tell him to jump tomorrow morning!"

cold-otherhuntersareinthefield00-3.jpg

"All this crap in this room keeps him busy too much. I think I'll remove these books and maybe he'll forget how to do this stuff and take me hunting more often"

Ok my turn....
smilingpoint.jpg

I was leaning more toward.... "Gotch ya Bitch!" I'm sure that quote would be alot funnier if we were all in the Marines together, Not sure where it came from but GYB was a pretty common term where I worked. You would come back from doing something only to find your brand new can of dip was half empty with a big "GYB" written on the lid... haha I'm sure you can think of many more places where the term fits.

Last edited:
Spence,

I like your caption much more than mine. I suspect that phrase will echo in my head when I see my first point of the season:cheers: Ahh, did you hear that? "First point of the season".......I can't wait:thumbsup:

smilingpoint.jpg

Ok folks, Put a caption on this picture. Tony is smiling here and he is pointing a quail that down by the front foot on the ground. Just what is Tony saying?.........Bob

hey capt cootie. i did my job now hit the @#$%@@ thing when it flushes so i can show you a great retrive also.

My caption seeing as how I was there. "Bob will play hell flushing this bird, I got the sucker pinned next to my foot" He was right I had to have him flush it for me. Yes, I missed........Bob

Back