Sylmar Dogwear

Dakotazeb

I have bought several Sylmar dog vests in the past directly from them. I was just on their site and it would appear that you can no longer order directly from them. Items are now being sold through Gun Dog Supply. I want to order this Front Body Suit http://sylmardogwear.com/img/out-bsuit2.jpg but Gun Dog Supply doesn't show it on their site. I have emailed them to see if it is available. Anybody know of something similar that is available?

Call them gun dog supply. Was on there today. They had the sylmar version for the rear end in the open box section

Last edited:
I use their dog boots. They said they were out until this spring. Then this spring they didn't have them either. I wonder if Sylmar sold all their stock to gun dog supply and once it runs out it's gone. Just speculation that they stopped making product.

The Sylmar Front Body Suit has been discontinuted. Does anyone know of a similar product? Bree gets her stitches out this Friday but with that area (left front leg up close to her body/shoulder) being shaved and vulnerable I need something to cover it. Can get tape, vet wrap or anything to stay because of the location. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks guys/gals.

You might be able to find a hog dog suit that covers it but it probably rub.
Try googling dog post op recovery suit
I need something that extends down the leg a ways to cover that wound area.

I already have that Suitcal Recovery Sleeve and it has worked fantastic in keeping the wound covered and the dog from getting at the stitches. However, it's light weight and made of cotton and lycra. It would get shredded if you tried to use it in the field. Especially as fast and hard as my dog runs.

I have bought several Sylmar dog vests in the past directly from them. I was just on their site and it would appear that you can no longer order directly from them. Items are now being sold through Gun Dog Supply. I want to order this Front Body Suit http://sylmardogwear.com/img/out-bsuit2.jpg but Gun Dog Supply doesn't show it on their site. I have emailed them to see if it is available. Anybody know of something similar that is available?

i've had no luck either. cabela's used to sell a vest.

I already have that Suitcal Recovery Sleeve and it has worked fantastic in keeping the wound covered and the dog from getting at the stitches. However, it's light weight and made of cotton and lycra. It would get shredded if you tried to use it in the field. Especially as fast and hard as my dog runs.
No I know that would get shredded . I thought maybe something similar. This was off of a Boykin page a couple days ago , looked heavier. Wouldn’t help with the shoulder but maybe somethings out there

Attachments

• 350F4728-0D07-4E7A-9995-150B888AF5D7.jpeg
    350F4728-0D07-4E7A-9995-150B888AF5D7.jpeg
    836.5 KB · Views: 2
Back