Supreme Court Applies 2nd Amendment to States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everybody......Let's keep this civil, it's starting to head south quickly. Great points by both "sides" but keep it civil, no calling anyone out or anything like that. This is probably the longest any "political" thread has lasted since they turn sour quickly. Thanks to everyone for keeping it under control. :thumbsup:

Mr. Truth. You say you'd like to participate in an intelligent and informed discussion, but you bring nothing to the discussion except disinformation and outright falsehood.
Learn some facts, Mr. Truth, give up parroting Fox News talking points, then, maybe, you can participate in an informed discussion.
Facts, Mr. Truth, are facts. Opinions not based on fact are worthless noise.
ENOUGH ALREADY..............I edited your post due to name calling, this is enough. LAST WARNING

everyone is entitled their own opinion. just because two people dont see eye to eye.. doesnt mean we have to do name calling to make them see your point.

i stand my ground and no opinion is gonna change that, but im not gonna name call or debate over useless debates bc for one thing i am still happy, i can still own my gun and thats all it matters. who cares what obama is gonna do or not gonna do.

come back when the guns are illegal to own and been revoked... THEN we can complain about it all we want bc i know for one thing..

once we lose our guns, we all will see eye to eye bc hunting and protection is basically the backbone in this fourm... so when that happens, then i can see name calling come, but for now.. its not a reality that we lost our rights to guns.

sorry for being BLUNT, but SHUT UP.

if i was to be the police officer of this fourm.. id say for the ones whos gonna blurt out stupid crap, is gonna be arrested for disorderly conduct. PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back