Super Full Choke For Benelli Crio Choke System.

-Wildcat-

Super Moderator
Just curious if anyone has a good patterning aftermarket super full choke for their Benelli that they wouldn't mind recommending.

I've never turkey hunted with anything more than a standard full, but passed on a few shots over the week where a super full may have made the difference.

Thanks in advance guys (and gals). :)

Just curious if anyone has a good patterning aftermarket super full choke for their Benelli that they wouldn't mind recommending.

I've never turkey hunted with anything more than a standard full, but passed on a few shots over the week where a super full may have made the difference.

Thanks in advance guys (and gals). :)

Wildcat yes I do have a superfull turkey choke for my Benelli super 90 monte. I just looked at it and their is no longer and make markings on the choke. Brinly (sp) I think...???? But it patterns great. I bought it for perdator hunting/calling but it also works great for turkeys. I think carlson also makes some chokes for Benellis.:)

wildcat,

I was wrong about my superfull it's not a brenly. It's a dead coyote by carlson. I found the box.:eek: sorry about that.

Back