Stuck

I had to knock on the door and borrow a shovel the other day. I didn't have the balls to ask him if I could use his tractor. Second time in a half an hour, I didn't hunt a bit I got back on the highway and headed back to town. Hope you found some help to get it out.

I think he's talking about mud but I'm not sure. Rifle season opened wed. the roads are probably trashed, on top of that it rained last night.

I think he's talking about mud but I'm not sure. Rifle season opened wed. the roads are probably trashed, on top of that it rained last night.

Yes sir - I've hunted around Sylvan many times - great restaurant/brewpup in town - Roads turn to glue when they're slightly wet - with mud tires it can be a challenge to drive in Lincoln county. I dont like going there when it's wet and on top of that you'll have mud falling off your vehicle a year later every time it rains for over a year. True story and I had even spent countless dollars at the car wash and washing at home with a pressure washer. About the only thing I didnt do was suit up in a wetsuit and lay on a creeper and get directly underneath.

Anyways good luck to the OP - you'll def be taking home some of that lincoln county dirt with you as a souvenir.

Thanks we got out with some help. Ya roads aren't that great there, so headed west for the rest of trip. At least today was a good day to hunt.

Back