Stevens 560 opinions, insights, experiences

Drew

Stevens has a new shotgun out this year a very inexpensive semi auto. I had a Stevens side by side when I was a kid and really shot that gun well and put a lot of rounds through it. I am looking for a good back up gun and would like to hear from anyone who has handled one of these.

I dont have any experience beyond looking at it online but it’s a great looking gun and its under 7 lbs. kinda reminds me of the look of a Weatherby. I THINK I handled one in a Runnings, but not positive. I personally like a high rib gun like the some of the Benellis or Franchis so if I shoulder a gun and I see that rib, I put it back and forget about it. If you like a lower rib gun as that appears to be, thats a steal for 500 bucks. Seems like it may be one of those that a store only has one of, so if it feels right, Id grab it.

Today's Stevens will be a Turkish gun. Having said that, I've heard Stevens have a pretty good warranty. Their o/u guns have a pretty good following, so for 500.00 I'd go for it if it feels good.

Back