Started yellow poining lab

goldenboy

I have a friend who asked me the other day where he could find a new yellow lab. His old dog is 13 and just can't hunt much any more. He was thinking about possibly a pointer as well, but doesn't want to deal with the whole puppy training. I told him to look for a started dog. Anybody have any suggestions or know of any possible started dogs that might be available next spring or summer?

yellow labs - started

Hi Torgs labs from Minnesota sends their dogs to Chris Brinegar to train.... He hails from Missouri, he has 2 of their pups he is training to sell.
Male and female are 6 months old, from Tanner ( torgs Stud dog), the male he said is a real going dog, and points. The female is more laid back as of yet, show no signs of pointing.
he is still in a training mode, if your friend has interest he could call Chris 573-808-0922... he said he wouldn't be done training til the spring. He will be making a trip to Minnesota this spring, so he could bring the dogs north, and work with your friend? I have no financial interest in Torgs labs, but like them for hunting stock, and will be getting a pup there in the summer.
www.torgslabs.com

Back