St. Cloud Area

320Tim

If there is anyone from the St Cloud area looking to go hunting with let me know. I am always up for a good time hunting.:cheers:

St Clouder here....
Now that all my Duck spots are froze up....
I'm pretty much 100% Rooster hunting....
I am usually out at least 4 days a week with my Black Lab .....

Send me a PM and we can meet up some time.... I always hunt alone... it'd be nice to have someone to hunt with!!!

Anyone been on here lately? I just bought a new german shorthair pointer puppy and am new to the St. Cloud area. I would like to bring my dog to some decent public hunting land around the area to get her used to some birds. Any tips of where to go??

Thanks!

Anyone been on here lately? I just bought a new german shorthair pointer puppy and am new to the St. Cloud area. I would like to bring my dog to some decent public hunting land around the area to get her used to some birds. Any tips of where to go??

Thanks!

If you have a Shorthair you should have no problem finding the birds.. :D Not sure where the birds are up there. You may want to catch some pigeons and start off by wing locking and let the pup have fun . Release bird and then go lightly plant a couple and work pup on check cord...keep it fun ..good luck:cheers:

How did you end up doing on opener I have land around Shoakotan and had to walk a lot of CRP to get the birds . To much corn but its starting to come out. The party I was with took till six before we limited Sat. and Sun 4 of us got four and quit by four.

Hey guys, looks like I'm a little late to the party! I just found this forum. I live in St. Cloud and I'm always looking for people to hunt with. I've got a lot of vacation time to use up before the end of the year, so hit me up if you're interested.

I promise I'm easy to get along with :cheers:

I've also got access to lots of private land in Southern MN (Marshall area) if anyone ever wanted to take LOOONG day.

Hey guys, looks like I'm a little late to the party! I just found this forum. I live in St. Cloud and I'm always looking for people to hunt with. I've got a lot of vacation time to use up before the end of the year, so hit me up if you're interested.

I promise I'm easy to get along with :cheers:

I've also got access to lots of private land in Southern MN (Marshall area) if anyone ever wanted to take LOOONG day.

I'm always up for some bird hunting

Back