ST auctions

birddude

Has anyone on here bought one of those 20 ga. o/u from ST auctions on G..broker. They seem kinda fishy if you send a message to them. I.e I ask what they weighed. They said 9 lbs. I said you must be mistaken, and they got kinda snarky. I waited a while and sent another message asking if frames were steel or alum, and they said they didn't have any more info other than what was posted. It was obvious to me that whoever was answering emails had no clue about guns.

I have not but just a quick google search show they have had alot of issues with negative reports on other forums and complaints to the better business Bureau. Just from what I read I would stay away from them.

Yeah, I read those also, but you would think G.B. would have kicked them off if not legit. Also, the bid counts seem suspicious. They are always bid up to a certain amount. I bid on one out of curiosity but went to 400.00... 300.00 for the hell of it maybe 400.00 nope..

Yeah, I read those also, but you would think G.B. would have kicked them off if not legit. Also, the bid counts seem suspicious. They are always bid up to a certain amount. I bid on one out of curiosity but went to 400.00... 300.00 for the hell of it maybe 400.00 nope..
Yeah you would think that but alot of these sites are getting shadier and shadier people and then they dont back you up when the seller doesnt make good on their end. I'm dealing with that on paypal right now and I'm not sure it's going to come out in my favor. Goes back to that old adage if it looks to good to be true it probably is especially online.

Back