springer spaniel

chinook

advice and help locating liver/white female in South Dakota. The web sites are OK, but the process is not easy. Any advice, etc. appreciated.

I'm not sure where you are located in South Dakota but I just looked on the Versatiledog.com web site and there is a breeder in Sherburn, MN that has a liver/white female from a recent litter for sale. Sherburn is about 100 miles east of Sioux Falls on I-90. Here's their web site: http://www.springersforever.com/

I know nothing about this breeder. I only found them on the abover referenced web site. Good luck and let us know how you turn out.

I am Having a litter of two great liver and white Dogs soon, The father placed 6th in the nation in points in His division in Field trials only running in less than half of the trials this last year. His Father is a National winner along with the next 3 generations in a row winning a national pluss all being in the Bird dog hall of fame. There verry reasonable as well. They are not at all far from you and if you are interested you can email blueriverkennel@gctel.com, They are screened for PFK,PRA,OFA,CERF,Complete health guarentee for 26 months in writeing. Also buy the dog back if you are not happy for any reason. Both parents are in the house and have verry good temperments. Hope I can help.

springer

Tracey and Terry Jacobson, Lake Andes, SD are breeders and trainers. Terry is a guide as well. I've bought two springers from them and will buy the next from them as well.605 /491/1778

Back